meltsheep;172223 Wrote:
> Because it is sonically inferior to Squeezebox to the point where its
> painful to listen to . There's a technical explanation somewhere on the
> Stereophile website as to why SB is so much better.

Sorry, first post but seems to be totally wrong. Check info about LA
Rosita (Apertura) which is based on airport express. It is apparently
far beyond SB3 due to its conception. Haven't checked it personnaly yet
but forcoming...

I feel exactly the same as the post creator about slimserver. I do not
understand why this bloody SB3 cannot react as a client to Itunes as
roku does. Currently considering of getting rid of SB3 because SS with
500+ CDs is such a pain .. somewhere.

--
brunodenis