You may be onto something for the minimum and maximum duration of songs,
and I'm not sure that it is only a Track stat issue.

MusicIP imposes both a minimum and maximum track length time below /
above which it will not analyse the music. I have a couple of very
short clips (loops) that aren't analysed or mixable, and some very long
mix albums that are the same.  According to the MIP forums, at least 135
seconds is needed to analyse the track fingerprint, and analysis is
disabled by default on tracks over 15 minutes.   I wonder if the fact
that these are in the database, but aren't analysed or mixable could
account for the library discrepencies ?  Will count them up this
evening and see...

--
Siduhe