As i said, just moved back to 6.5.0 and it works, only radios are a bit
more difficult to get.

let me just say, as a SB3 lover, how "pain in the ass" is Slimserver. I
just can't understand how the official release can't just work properly
!! Is it really to much to ask ??

I'm very aware of all the good work being done around here by many
people but none other 300 bucks product is so difficult to use
properly.

I spent so many hours just try to figure out why i had X number of
files in my hard drive and itunes but Y files with slimserver. When
it's not the No Genre problem or the error radio problem and now the
"no sound" problem.

You just have to try and try again different setup. How come ?

Sorry for the "Coup de geule" but it becomes a love hate feeling but
more important it's so time consuming, sometimes i just want to use my
cd player again and just get rid of the thing (and i just spent 2
months every night riping my entire cd collection).

Anyway, thanks for all the people trying to help around here, even if i
still dont know why this fuc... 6.5.1 doesn't play alac files.

--
damned006