Yes, thanks guys, but I too found that thread before I started mine.

The "Touch" theme is fine if you want to use the Wii to control
Slimserver and play music through a *squeezebox*.

I'd like to be able to put a Wii in the kid's bedrooms (since they
pretty much think they are getting them anyway) and allow them to play
music off the server without a squeezebox...

This would require a flash-based mp3 player embedded in the browser or
the slimserver page, if serving a flash player will suffice to provide
'server with a unique IP for each Wii.

--
Oktyabr