andyg;173685 Wrote:
> Since you said it works for you on SqueezeNetwork, it's probably just a
> file type problem in SlimServer.  Make sure you have "Windows Media ->
> Windows Media (built-in)" checked under Server Settings -> File Types.
> Don't check any other Windows Media boxes.

No, that's the way it was set, Andy -- just "Winows Media (built-in)*
checked. And to answer Mr. Sinatra's question the stream will play on
SN for a variable length of time (one minute to an hour) and then stop,
at which point I have to restart it.

But I found a fix. Note that I had my SB1 synched with my SB3, acting
as a remote. When I unsynch them the SB3 will play the mms stream. When
I synch them the stream stops and won't restart. Interesting, since Ogg
Vorbis and mp3 streams do work with the players synched. So I added
Shadow Play and it works just fine. I also tried Shadow Play
(Permanent) but, while it shows up in SS in my list of Plugins, it
doesn't actually work, so I'll need to figure that out (yes, I have the
correct MAC addresses inserted).

--
Scardeville