Phil Meyer;174744 Wrote:
> Some ideas:
>
> If there is a problem navigating to T-V and you suspect it to be due to
> artwork, I assume this is because you have the display mode set to album
> artwork, rather than text listing.  What if you change the mode to text
> listing before clicking on the T-V link?
>
> How about using Browse Music Folder and clicking into each folder - you
> might find the problem artwork that way?

found the problem, it was an artwork file.  works fine in the track
listing tho.  only crashes SS as a thumb.

uploaded all the info into the bug report i filed.  not sure why a jpg
would crash SS, but i think now that they have the info and file,
they'll figure it out.  thx.

--
MrSinatra

www.LION-Radio.org
Using:
Squeezebox2 w/SS 6.5.1 (beta!?) - Win XP Pro SP2 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram