I am having the same problem with the last quarter of a second or so of
all songs being cut off. I initially upgraded to a nightly image in
order to use the iTunes update plug-in and that's when I noticed the
problem. I thought it might be the iTunes update plug-in but disabling
it and rebooting didn't make any difference; I still hear the end of
each song being clipped.

I already had an email thread going with Daniel in the support team; I
have pointed him to this thread and hope he'll file a bug or tell me if
it's a known issue. I'll update this thread when I hear from him.

--
oriordan