janti;175440 Wrote:
> I chose "Random Mix" in SlimServer, I go to "Select genres to include".
>
> Lots of genres are listed, and I may remove the X or leave it there.
> But what does it mean: Are the genres included if I remove the X or if
> I leave it?
>
> Further on: There seems to be no way to confirm the choice I make.
>
> Is there a step by step manual somewhere? I've been experimenting with
> this for a while now, and I don't find it intuitive.
>
> Regards
>
> Jan
Hi Jan
If you are doing this via the remote on your Squeezebox then the X
denotes that that genre is selected (sort of self-explantory as if you
select the first option "all genres" then the X is in that choice).
Other than scrolling through the genres on the SB display to check
those you have selected I see no other way to confirm the selection -on
the device itself-.
I do not know if there is a walk through guide for this - have you
checked in the Wiki?

Hope this helps

Nic

--