results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=32238
Question: Do you have a intermittent SB GUI pause for 8-30 sec?

- Yes, my wireless SB will intermittently pause for 8-30sec.
- Yes my wired SB will intermittently pause for 8-30sec.
- No, my SB GUI does not pause.

Yes - set the warning thresholds on the web page.

SS drops key presses if they have been queued up for too long.  If you
edit the perl in Slim/Hardware/IR.pm to change $maxIRQTime you can
adjust how long is deemed too long.  The idea here is that keeping old
key presses and processing them too later is worse than loosing them.

The server code is single threaded, but tries to maintain audio
streaming if at all possible.  This is what "Response Time" is really
recording - the time between checking to see if streaming is needed.
However for other functions its possible that UI will be locked out
because it is single threaded and so a function may take some time and
the only other thing done when it is running is audio streaming.  So
when building a web page for example, the player UI will freeze, but
audio streaming should be maintained.  This is by current design of the
server.

--
Triode