I had the same problem with Radioio after upgrading.  Here's the
response I got from the guys at Logitech support:

Interesting, this doesn't seem to be a common problem. Perhaps it's
something local to your machine, could you try this please:

Try the following:

* Stop Slimserver
(right-click on the Slimtray icon and click "Stop SlimServer")

* Remove the slimserver.pref file
(default location = C:\Program Files\SlimServer\server\ )

* Remove the Slimserver Cache folder
(default location = C:\Program Files\SlimServer\server\cache\ )

* Restart Slimserver

Next...

* In Slimserver under Server Settings, make sure your music folder and
playlist folder are set correctly and click "Change"

(if you're using iTunes, leave the music folder blank, and set the
iTunes setting to "Use iTunes" and click "Change")

* Scroll down to Rescan Music Library, set it to "Clear library and
rescan everything" and click "Rescan"

I performed the steps and now everything is back to normal.  Strange
behavior from an upgrade!

--
Skipperrik