Hi,

I just recently installed 6.5 on my server. I found out how one could
see the artwork but what I'm really missing from the old version is the
functionality Browse Artwork provided - to only see the artwork images.
In my mp3 collection I have a mix of complete albums with artwork,
albums without artwork and single mp3-files. So turning on the artwork
for the album search in 6.5 shows plenty of grey empty thumbnails. I
have been looking around for any option for the SlimServer only to show
albums with artwork but havenät found out how to solve that... Would it
be possible to solve as a plugin? Would it be hard to create such a
plugin? Any other options?

--
kalle