Can anyone advise please?
My original plan was to buy wireless speakers to pick up sound from my
PC. This was before my kids bought me the SB3 for my birthday - nice
kids!.
My PC is in Room 1. My new (fantastic) SB3 is in Room 2. It is linked
to my old stereo amplifier and speakers (also in room 2) and I am happy
with the sound. I would also like to listen to "whatever" when I am
working in the kitchen. How can my SB3 communicate with speakers in the
Kitchen - room 3 or somewhere else room 4? I do not want to drag the SB3
+ amplifier and speakers around the house every time I want to listen to
"whatever" in a different room.

Any advice much appreciated before I make a stupid decision.

--
juniper