I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but I
really need some help.

I just got this QNAP TS-101, feeded it with a Seagate 320gb SATA300
hard drive, and connected it to my D-Link router where my desktop is
also attached. Then I ran Quick Install Wizard on my desktop, found the
TS101, and when it started to configure it after all the
settings/preferences has been done, it simply stuck at the step "Change
the filename encoding", after like a minute, a box popped up and said "
Quick Install Wizard cannot get response from the server, please check
network connection..."

Looks like the network is fine since the install wizard located the
server, and the LED's on the server is as the following:

Power: Static Blue
LAN: Static Orange

I really don't know what to do... Help... Please...

--
jin007