Could others who use Live365 please test this?

I just did on my SB2 and SB3. No surprise, same behavior on both
systems.

Steps:
- On the player, Internet Radio -> Live365 -> Search -> by Station
- search for BEER
- try to play the station

When I do that, I see the usual
Checking stream
Connecting
Buffering
messages, but after Buffering is done, the SB is still quiet and the
visualizer flat. If I go to Now Playing, I see song info from Batteries
& Beer.

The SB does not crash, but it cannot play music after that. For
instance, if I browse to my library and try playing something, I get
the same basic behavior as I had for B&B -- no sound, still visualizer,
and the Now Playing progress/countdown is stuck.

Holding the power button to fully reboot the SB fixes the SB. I have
not tried resetting the audio chip (I've read about that, but never had
to do that).

I don't see a bugzilla ticket on this, so I'll open one now.

-Peter

--
peterw