These two questions are probably so basic that I apologise. "but if you
dont ask you will never know"

My 1 x SB3 is currently connected to my old stereo amplifier which
feeds the speakers. Posters here have talked about having multiple SB3s
(lucky them)  - does this mean multiple amplifiers?

Q1. Must an SB3 be connected to an amplifier or can one connect an SB3
direct to speakers without a separate amplifier. If so disconnecting
the SB3 in Room 2 and taking it to Room 3 and connecting it to the
second set of speakers appears practical. Dragging other equipment
around isn't.

Q2. Does the wireless bridge function of the SB3 help in any way with
connecting additional speakers  in other rooms?

--
juniper