Craig wrote:
> I've finally succumbed and put a spare SB1 in my daughters bedroom. I
> need to make it simple enough for a 7 year old to use and the most
> obvious way is to reduce the amount of music she has to browse to find
> what she wants.
>
> My idea was to run a second server on my server pc (if that's possible)
> with a different music dir and then put shortcuts to the music she want,
> in there.
>
> Any better ideads?

I only use the "Music Folder" approach for browsing my music. So I think
I'd just create a 'Kids Music' folder in the top level and teach him/her
to go there. It would be nice if you could put a 'Kids Folder' menu
option in the top level menu and make it point directly to a certain
subfolder/genre/artist whatever.

Regards,
Peter