My problem was that I wasn't starting the stream for the remote player.
The right half of the SlimServer browser screen is titled "SqueezeBox
Music Player" however I never noticed the little pulldown menu in the
top right that allows you to select WHICH player. It was defaulting to
my local SqeezeBox however when I changed it to show my MP3 player the
playlist was empty. A soon as I added songs, presto! -- it worked.

It was a little counterintuitive to have a window titled "SqueezeBox"
control my non-SqueezeBox player.

|Filename: SlimServer.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2358|

ifoster