yooper;177913 Wrote:
> Andy,
>
> Yes, it shows as you mentioned.  I tried a full clear and rescan, but
> it didn't fix it... darn, darn, darn!!
>
> annica,
>
> I will try your suggestion tonight.
>
> Anybody know if there is a way to do a mass rename of jpegs?
> With around 700 albums, one by one will take some time.
>
> Also, I have better part of 100 albums missing artwork.  I know many
> programs exist which work well, but all seem to only integrate with
> iTunes.  Since I'm using Flac, iTunes is out.
>
> What are you using to add artwork to flac on OS X?
>
> Thanks a lot guys,
>
> Mark
Mark,
Yeah, thats the downside if it works for you to rename.  I'm in the
process of renaming around 400 albums :((  But a little at a time.  And
I find that I don't have to rescan to get the server to recognize the
artwork.  Just try renaming one folder and open up the server window
and play that album.  It should show the artwork.  I use album.jpg, and
it took me some time to realize NOT  to type in the actual album title,
but just the words Album.jpg.  That did it for me.  And I use Max to
rip and encode, but of course it puts the actual album title for the
folder, so I go into my music folder after the rip and change it to
Album.jpg.  Not too much of a hassle, esp. once I get all the other
albums renamed.  For the other previously ripped albums with no
artwork, I've been using Google Image search to find the artwork and
save to the flac album folder.  Works real good.  Good luck.

--
anicca