Thanks for the posts. I was thinking of a larger buffer which can be
streamed later. If 2Gb isn't possible then why not something less.
There are some DAB tuners that can save a bit of DAB for playing later
and I'm sure they don't have operating sytems. I realise the data from
DAB is smaller than good old FLAC, but this function will happen in my
opinion. I was just wondering about the idea with a small form like SB.
The playlist would be assembled on the computer when it was running, the
data dropped the SB and then played until the buffer runs out.

Thanks again for all the interesting views.

M.

PS for all those across then pond and across the world DAB is a crap
digital radio system that the BBC use in the UK.

--
mudlark