Hi all,

I see a lot of great stuff *IS* available for the SB and the
SlimServer. Much more is happening than I get the impression of when I
browse the plug-in section.

QUESTION:
=========
So my question is as follows: How come that e.g. the new SlimFX skin is
not already described by someone on the Plug-In pages? (Same goes for
the AppleScript app's that makes iTunes and SlimServer communicate
etc.).

I can understand that the developers are busy developing cool stuff
(keep it coming), but it is a shame that new users will not benefit
from this unless they read the forums from one end to the other.

I dunno what to do about this. Is this just lack of volunteer resources
or is there some kind of approval going on before stuff makes it to the
plug-ins pages?

Kind regards

Sune - the-fairly-newcomer

--