I also have a bridged network using a Netgear WGPS606.  Other than this
WOL issue, it's a fantastic setup.

I support the comment that what is required is for the server MAC
address to be configurable in the squeezebox--enhance the squeezebox
firmware to support this and the slimserver interface to  support the
administration side.

If I connect a laptop with a WOL client to the same network segment as
my SqueezeBox, by default it picks up the bridge MAC address.  If I
manually configure the server MAC address in the WOL client, WOL works
just fine.

It's not a routing problem--the WOL packet is passed on properly by the
bridge.  The problem is that the WOL 'magic packet' actually contains 16
copies of the MAC address in its body, and without these the server
doesn't respond.

Jonathan

--
jtuliani