Hi,

selecting Random Song Mix causes my PC to hang with 100% CPU (slim.exe
goes bananas and has to be terminated manually), this only happens with
Song mix (Album/Artist/Year Mix works fine).

After a bit of testing I've narrowed it down to something to do with
the value of "Now Playing will show XX upcoming songs...", when this
value is greater than the total number of songs in my library it hangs,
but with a value less it works fine.

Anyone who cares to verify/test on their own system?

I've tested with SlimServer v6.5.1 on Win XP sp2 with 7 songs in the
library:
"Now Playing will show 10 upcoming songs..." ==> PC hangs.
"Now Playing will show 5 upcoming songs..."  ==> works fine.

Andreas

--
andsor