Michael Herger;180741 Wrote:
> Have you considered asking Dan to open a Swedish forum? I did so a while
>
> back as I got more and more German users asking me questions about the
>
> SlimServer/SB in private mails. Today there are quite a few regulars in
>
> that forum, not only me :-)

Well, I think that might be a bit too much. Compared to German, Swedish
is a small language. The forum I'm talking about, MinHembio
(MyHomeCinema), is as you can see by the name originally a home cinema
forum that has grown to include Home cinema, HTPC, computer games,
sound (speaker, amps, car stereo), mobile phones, digital cameras etc.
So many of those who ask questions just happens to drop by in the
Squeezebox area to ask beginners questions. Most of those people would
never go here I think.

--
TCM

http://www.last.fm/user/ThisCharmingMan/