Hi All, I recently started to use my SB3 again after a layoff of about
three months and am experiencing problems with both SS and SN, the
setup I have, has not changed (hardware or otherwise) since the time
when I used it daily. Problem one: Turn on the SB, messages include
"Waking up Slimserver...","Connecting to Slimserver...","Cannot connect
to Slimserver , press left to go back right to retry...", repeat these
steps a few dozen times with no change. I then perform a hard reset of
the SB and sometimes I get connected to the SN for about anything
between 30 seconds and two minutes, where it then disconnects, all of
the above also applies to SS, I've checked (and reset all the network
parameters) the network connection settings, rebooted my ReadyNAS which
runs SS, the Current Settings report 100% wireless strength , correct IP
address etc... I am at a loss as to what is happening, my Internet PC
(the one I'm typing this on) is fine, as is everything else on the PC,
any help...

--
pkfox

When the going gets weird - the weird turn pro. Hunter S Thompson