Hi,

This is a bit weird and I'm sure its probably a Windows XP / OS fluck
up but do any of you have any ideas please?

All was fine Ive had no problems innearly a year and have two
squeeseboxes. The other day I foolishly installed a new version Windows
of Media Player on my PC. Anyway I coudn't get it to do what I wanted so
I uninstalled it . Since that point Ive had no problems playing radio
stations but if I try to play a music file  slimserver says its playing
it and the squeezbox shows its title and scrolls 'now playing, track
title ect' Only it isn't actually playing? Its just holding it at the
start of the track and doing nothing in silence.

I have taken my PC back to an earlier restore point and just in case
installed the new version of slimserver (6.5.1) and updated firmware on
my slimservers. I've even done a special dance but no luck.

Its really annoying..... Has this or anything similar happened to you?

--
Tristan