>>I added +/- buttons on the right side of the volume controls on >>the
now playing page. These buttons adjust the volume up or down >>by 1
increment, rather than the large increments of the existing >>bars.
Changing the volume in any fashion will display an OSD >>message
briefly to inform the user of the current volume setting.

This is great. I have just started using this skin (not on a 770, but
as a 'pop-up' sized window in my browser), and the one annoyance I had
is the big volume jumps.

Nice Work.
Andy.

--
werock

SlimServer: 6.5.1
OS: Ubuntu 6.06
Server: Jetway J7F2 C7 EDEN 1.2Ghz Fanless