crimson_squee wrote:
> pfarrell I just read your post is the link I posted the kind of thing
> you are referring to?

Perhaps. The photo shows one jack and one plug, so you could plug a good
cable into your PC, the sex change dongle into the squeezebox and be
happy. It is cheap enough that it probably would be handy to have.

Looking at the www.maplin.co.uk site, they have lots that will work.

As others have said, you might as well get a switch, such as
http://www.maplin.co.uk/search.aspx?MenuNo=55667&MenuName=HUBS+%2f+SWITCHES&worldid=-3&FromMenu=y&doy=20m2
ZF82D   5 Prt 10/100 Hub

A14GB   Netgear FS605

or you could get a wireless router like
A98GA   Netgear WG602
  and of course, there is the wireless router, switch combo like
A17BY   Wless Cable/DSL Rtr

The brands are not important, and none of this stuff is very expensive.
What is important is that you can get support, so buy it from a local
store, or a website with decent support. Since I'm in the US, I have no
experience with www.maplin.co.uk, but since you posted their url, I
assume you have checked them out.

--
Pat