Nostromo;182506 Wrote:
> MusicInfo is interesting. I installed it a couple of weeks ago, but I
> don't think I'll use it, mainly because I love the analog VU screen
> saver.

With SaverSwitcher, you could use both of them. Set the 1st
SaverSwitcher "when playing" saver to MusicInfo for 10 seconds and the
2nd to Analog VU for something like 10 minutes and, after an initial 10
seconds of MusicInfo, you'll only see the VU, until the next song
starts, or you press "0" on the remote to go back to MusicInfo for 10
seconds, or "1" on the remote to only use MusicInfo.

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/slim/SaverSwitcher.html

-Peter

--
peterw