Hey Guys,

I thought I would post another, low-tech, inexpensive wall mount
options that scored great WAPs (wife approval points) with the spouse.

This is a cheap 12" wall shelf that I picked up at Linens & Things for
$20.  I used existing holes from a phone jack location that was no
longer used.  I am running 10' patch cord down to closet below this
wall in basement and DC plug is running to extension cord that is
basement below this wall.

Sorry for the crappy picture but the size limits made me compress a
lot.

Cheers,

|Filename: slim.jpg                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2457|

Bokenrosie