Kyle;182768 Wrote:
> I've been using Softsqueeze and Slimserver to play my flac files in the
> office, but it seems like a pretty memory-intensive way to go for my
> laptop.  Would I be better off with a simple player, like Media Monkey?
> Any other suggestions for a player that can handle flac?

foobar2000, of course, but out of the box its very unfriendly, I find -
ok its very customisable but hard work.  I do use it for a quick test of
a FLAC file, though, if I suspect a bad rip.

For actually playing I suggest you try MusicIP (formerly
MusicMagicMixer). It now natively plays FLAC and looks nice, though it
may not pass your low-footprint test.

Ceejay

--
ceejay