bahnsah;182960 Wrote:
> but, by the same token, slimserver continues to say "Your Player was not
> found", so, I don't think it's just the display...it is just NOT
> starting up at all, or even trying to.

But "Your player was not found" also comes up when communication is
blocked by firewalls or IP address assignment conflicts.

One last thing to try before you send it in, which I haven't seen on
this thread yet, a factory reset.  Unplug, press and hold ADD on the
remote, plug it in.  If you don't get some life after that, send it in.

Also - you're sure your remote is OK?  Fresh batteries?  Can you see a
purplish dot coming from the emitter in a darkened room using a digital
camera?

--
Mark Lanctot

"It's like, you know, a New Age religion, but with better treble
response." - Jon Heal