Hey guys, before i start, id like to say i have searched the forums

Ok, so today my dad went to a Hi-Fi show, and he saw someone
controlling a Squeezebox with a Nokia N770
He was very impressed by this, and would also like to do this, the guy
recommended the N800 as its practically the same, just faster

So my question is, how do you get this to do it (if there is a link you
can redirect to, that would be good also)

apparently the N770 was displaying album art, album details, track
details etc, so i don't think its just the same as going to the
slimserver URL - however I'm not sure (As i don't use a Squeezebox)

Thanks for any help on this

--
yahooadam