Yeah, but why would they bother targeting someone with WPA or WPA2 when
there are still plenty of people using WEP or no security at all?  My goal
in using WPA2 is to make it as inconvenient as possible.  Given that right
now I can see two of my neighbors unsecured networks, and given that some of
the others are probably only using WEP...  well, I'm not losing much sleep.

On 2/24/07, ASS-Ware <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Paul_B;183246 Wrote:
> If a professional decides to hack you then they can crak WEP, WPA, WPA2.
> But we would they bother on a residential estate?

They sit in cars, they hack wifi networks and download illegal stuff
like child pornography.
And it's downloaded from your internet connection, so you are the one
they come to once it's discovered.
It happened near my town.

--
ASS-Ware