rkeeney;183274 Wrote:
> I've tried to upgrade 6.5 to 6.5.1, both times on my SB1 the tracks
> would jump quickly from one to the next w/o playing. I don't see this
> behavior on the Softsqueeze client running on the same machine as SS.
> Reverting back to 6.5 fixed the problem both times.

Strange as 6.5.1 is not that different from 6.5. Anyhow, it looks like
SlimServer 6.5.1 can't find your files. If your music is on a network
drive check that the account SlimServer is running on after installing
6.5.1 still has access to the network drives (it may be that the
installtion of 6.5.1 has changed the account Slimserver runs under to a
local account.
Also, you could try browsing your Music Folder via Slimserver to see if
you can access/play tunes from it. If you can maybe you should stop
Slimserver, delete your cache folder and then start it again so it
completely re-indexes your music from scratch.
MC

--
ModelCitizen

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to
believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

Transporter > Naim NAP 250 > PMC OB1s.
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen