y360;179081 Wrote:
> The old FAQ is hiding at
> http://www.slimdevices.com/su_faq.html
>
> Personally I find the new fragmented FAQ unusable

Thank you for the link to the old FAQ! I agree, the new one is a
usability disaster.

I don't think we'll find user research that shows how clicking on a
SlimDevices branded page --a highly useful and oft-referred to page
that no doubt saw a significant amount of traffic-- and 1. shifting to
Logitech branding without warning, with 2. a significantly different
(and much worse) user experience that buries Slimdevices support in 138
pages of largely irrelevant Logitech glop.

Seriously:
"Troubleshooting: The Z10 touch controls don't work"
"Step by step procedure to test the Logitech X-530 speakers."
"Reconnecting a cordless keyboard or mouse"
At least default the thing to a Slimdevices subset of responses versus
all products. Or better yet, give us a better or at least equivalent
experience.

The Logitech site is a great example of bad UI design, especially the
support section. And it's sloooow. Please don't let them take over the
Slimdevices site one page at a time.

--
dbwat