haunyack;184557 Wrote:
> How helpful is that, mr. jonheal?
> Recent photo?
>
> bumpydog - welcome.
> Don't mind the grumpy response from one of the forum regulars.
> Feel free to post anyway.
> Some of us don't live in these forums and it may take a day or two in
> order to recieve a proper response, so patience goes a long way here.
>
> I am running 32bit Vista as well and have learned that the NVidia
> drivers (geforce 6800 ultra) do not play nice with my Creative x-fi
> (Pro Elite).
> I am dealing with the dreaded bsod on boot.
> So, until the culprit is found by NVidia, I am happy to continue on
> with WXP32.
>
> "All about the music"...huh jon?

Honestly, I saw the emoticon as a scowl. Now that I look at it more
closely, I see it's not, so please excuse my fart-facedness.

--
jonheal

Jon Heal says:
Have a nice day!
http://www.theheals.org/
~~~
SB3 (wired - 6.3.1) | Home-brew PC running XP Pro | DENON DRA-395 | PSB
Stratus Bronze (2) | Outlaw Audio LFM-2 (1) | DIY Speaker Cables |
Dayton Audio Interconnects