cruster;185328 Wrote:
> Well...I told it to clear and rescan. It hasn't worked since. SlimServer
> won't stay running. My SB won't connect. Any ideas...?

Its very unlikely that the rescan had anything to do with your other
problems.  For a start lets get things fixed in the right order.

First you need to be able to get slimserver running continuously.  If
it starts and then stops, you need to look at some output. Try starting
it from a command line prompt and see what messages you get.

It might be a good idea just to start with to point SS at a small
(non-itunes) library of a couple of albums to eliminate any other
issues like port conflicts or dodgy plugins.

Once you have SS running properly its time to look at the rest, like
your iTunes connection and getting the SB to connect.

Ceejay

--
ceejay