plafitracer;186776 Wrote:
> I was referring to the entry level price of an Infrant ReadyNAS NV,
> 256MB RAM, 2x250GB Seagate disks, which retails here in Denmark at
> $1000...
>
> I'll definately look into the Linksys solution, like you have.
Yes, I know the Infrants are among the pricier NASs, although if you
really want to see pricey check out Infrant's Repertoire model
http://www.infrant.com/products/products_details.php?name=Repertoire!
Would be perfect with a Slim Devices Transporter....

Note that the LinkStation is made by Buffalo Technologies, not Linksys.
I have the HG model, they have since come out with several newer models.
Synology also makes some very capable and slimserver-friendly NASs.

--
aubuti