Hi!

No, I can't seem to remember changing anything for at least a couple of
months. Not even a version upgrade of any software. The latest change
was when I upgraded to SlimServer 6.5.2 today. Even though, I disabled
all antivirus/spyware applications and tried it. To no avail.

Yes, my next move will be to test SS on the host OS, but it's rather
peculiar since I've been running under VMware for quite some time now.

I run all my applications on my server under VMware since it makes it a
lot easier to handle hardware failures. I have another server with
VMware powered on to which I can fail over when needed.

Thank your for all your suggestions!

Best regards,
CH

--