Hi

Well, I found what is happening - looks like a bug to me:

I have 2 copies of my music stored on my terastation. One copy in flac,
the other in mp3. They are stored in different directories and i've set
the slimserver music folder to be the /flac directory. However, the
duplicate albums are where slimserver has (seemingly randomly) also
picked up the same version of the album from the mp3 directory...?!

I've done a complete music folder rescan and the problem is still
there. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Or is it a bug?

Many thanks
Jimmy

--
jimmy