-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tyler_durden
Sent: 14 March 2007 14:31
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: Re: [slim] How to have two music folders

I recall having a problem accessing a HDD on a different machine on the
network.  The problem was related to starting SS as a service under
win2k (don't ask me about XP).  IIRC a service can't access another HDD
across a network for security reasons.  There was some trick required,
and I'm sure I found it in the documentation somewhere, that enabled SS
to start in a way that would allow it to access the other HDD.  Anyway,
once the trick was applied, the problem was cured.

I know, this is a not very useful response, completely lacking in
accurate info, but there is a simple cure.   I just don't remember what
it is.  There, now I'm starting to ramble.  Getting old sucks.

TD

--
tyler_durden