Hi All,

I've just bought my second squeezebox (mmm, all black v3, nice) and I
am now suffering a bit of frustration with adding a playlists item to
squeezebox menu. If anybody can help with this, it would be much
appreciated.

The summary of my setup and the problem is as follows:

- Slimserver 6.5.1 running on Ubuntu.
- All music and playlists taken from my iTunes library. The library is
on the Ubuntu box.
- No non-iTunes playlists.
- Playlists are available and work fine from the server web interface.
- Playlists are available and work from the Browse->Playlists menu on
the Squeezeboxen.
- I had added a Playlists top menu item to my old Squeezebox, which was
working fine.

- Problem: I expected it would be trivial to add a Playlists menu item
to the new Squeezebox. Unfortunately, the Playlists menu item is not
available on the Squeezebox config menu on the server.
- To make matters worse I deleted the Playlists item from my old
squeezebox menu and can't add it back!

Can anybody help add Playlists back to my top level Squeezebox menus (I
can still get there by browse, but I'd like to avoid the two step)

Cheers,

Larry

--
Laz