I agree with the previous poster about speakers being subjective, but
the problem with going and listening to speakers is that they are
always in rooms with very different acoustics than the room you put
them in. Thus, it ends up being a bit of a crap shoot until you get
them home. This is especially tough with in-wall/in-ceiling speakers,
since you have to commit to cutting a whole in your drywall before you
actually find out if they are what you want.

That said, I bought a set of 4 in-ceiling speakers from home-theater
direct, who make their own speakers. I have a pair in the kitchen and a
pair in the living room, and they sound great.

http://www.htd.com/in-wall-ceiling-speakers

good luck. (those zAmps are sweet)
#!/ben

--