> A quick question re the Wireless Bridge feature. If I buy another
> wireless SB3 for a remote room could I plug my laptop via Ethernet in
> to the SB3 and use it to access the Internet for home working via my
> wireless ADSL Router?

Your "another SB" is confusing me... this is already possible with the
first SB?!?

The idea of the bridging feature is to allow a non-wireless device connect
to a wireless network. Whether this is a gaming console or your business
laptop doesn't matter. (some have even been bridging their slimserver
machine through a SB to the rest of the network - which isn't good for
your performance, but does work).

--

Michael