I use \genre\index\artist\album
\-= Reggae =-\M\Misty In Roots\Live At The Counter Eurovision

\genre\index\composer\album (artist) for classical
e.g. \-= Classical =-\R\Rippe, Albert de\Fantasies & Chansons (Peter
Söderberg)

With this scheme I can browse by directories on the SB fairly quickly.

NB. I only really got tags sorted out by using mp3tag and following the
instructions in the Wiki here on how to set it to remove all but one
sets of tags for each mp3/flac/wma/og file. ID3v1, ID3v2 and APE tags
in an MP3 file were very confusing to slimserver.

--
amcluesent