I doubt the mass market people will find the forums the best avenue for
support.  The forums seem more aimed for more technically savvy people.  I
imagine telephone and e-mail support will get the bulk of the general
support requests.

My feeling is that the more products they sell, the more money they have to
improve the product and create new products.

On 3/27/07, GoCubs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Mitch Harding;190683 Wrote:
> As long as they're still sold directl online, it shouldn't hurt anything
> also have them available at Best Buy.  Or anyway I don't see the
> downside...

I'm just worried about the forums being overrun by people of a
different mindset.  If they're going to be more mass market I'd prefer
to see them sold somewhere like CompUSA or MicroCenter.

-Greg

--
GoCubs