Thanks for all the info yall provide on a regular basis.  I'm trying to
figure out how to stream from the site:  www.panicstream.com

They provide lots of streams from their site - they use flash players
embedded in pages.

http://panicstream.com/streams/wsp/
^-that is a directory of a bunch of streams of different concerts -
each directory has it's own "songlist.xml" file.

http://panicstream.com/streams/wsp/2007_03_27/player.html
^- that is a page that contains the player for a specific stream.

I would love to be able to browse through all of the folders on my SB,
but would settle for being able to enter a different url for each
concert and being able to stream it that way.

If anyone can provide any help, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

--
venus light