tbessie;190236 Wrote:
> Untrue - as long as **SqueezeNetwork exists**. I don't want to have to
> depend on it existing, or being reachable. Some small, basic, generic
> built-in functionality would be a Good Thing(tm). :-)
>
> - Tim

I digress.  I like the ability to log in to Squeezenetwork knowing
exactly what services are there at all times, neatly organized,
integrated, and guaranteed (sans bugs, for the most part) to work with
my Squeezebox.  Just supporting any/all Internet radio stations could
be potentially chaotic, especially seeing at how quickly Internet radio
stations are born and die in the same week at times.  Just my 2 cents.

--
EnochLight