The plugin fully supports the high bitrate streams (as long as you're
paying for them of course).  I'm pretty happy with the quality (its
better than what you'd get from a Sirius receiver) and lately I find
myself listening to more Sirius content than my own extensive library.

The plugin automatically logs in for you and you can even stream audio
to multiple players simultaneously.

The plugin lets you browse by name, channel, genre, presets and by
what's currently playing while using the remote.  You can also access
the plugin via a web page on SlimServer (there are screen snapshots of
this on the plugin download page).

Keep in mind there's a free 30day return policy on SqueezeBoxes.

You can also install SlimServer and use SoftSqueeze (a java-based
squeezebox emulator) to get an idea what the interface is like (not
sure about audio quality while using SoftSqueeze tho) without buying
anything.

Go for it, it's awesome!
-Greg

--