Hi,

I have a problem with seemingly infinite submenus in Browse > Playlists
as the title shows. How do I fix this, please?

I recently moved my collection to a Synology CS-406 NAS (though
slimserver still runs on a PC for now). The music library is now at
Z:\music. The playlists are at Z:\music\Playlists. I was managing to
save and replay playlists yesterday. Since then there has been a rescan
overnight for New and Changed Music.

Any ideas? I don't want to just start experimenting at random, as there
are nearly 17000 tracks and it takes a while for rescans, but I'd be
very glad to follow advice from those who know :)

SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 11206 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252
Perl Version: 5.8.8 MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

--
SteveC